What if you wake up one morning and you’re in bed with the love of your life and they have their arm around you and their snoring like a fucking ass hole, but you can’t help but to smile and you hear a baby crying and it finally hits you, you’ve made it. you beat the demons inside you, the voices, the darkness. I look forward to that, to knowing I made it.
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Today, while doing my weekly food shopping, I decided to treat myself. I typically buy the oranges that come in the little bag where you pay per unit instead of by weight. They usually are a little older than the loose ones, often have upwards of 20 seeds per fruit to spit out, and are extremely difficult to peel. But, for the amount you get for the price, it’s a steal. Totally worth the effort to save a buck. And they do the job.
This morning, when I walked into the grocery store, I was immediately drawn to the extra large, vividly hued, loose oranges: thick skinned, rolling around in their baskets. I absolutely had to have them. I didn’t care the cost. I bought 3 enormous oranges, and I was thrilled.
To my surprise, when I reached the register, they were over a dollar less per pound than normal. I do love a good sale. I was elated to bring home these beautiful, miniature balls of sunshine home with me—and discounted far below their value.
I’m eating one now. It is delicious. It feels like a summer day in the middle of a foggy January. This orange is nirvana.
if when I’m older I don’t end up living in an apartment in a big city with a group of my closest friends and we don’t get ourselves into comically awkward situations and spend every day hanging out and making memories together I will be very disappointed because every sitcom ever will have misguided me
Spoiler alert: that can be you’re reality! Life’s what you make it ;-)
I think we believe in things to defend ourselves, because we are extremely fragile beings. And I think we only believe in things we don’t know are real.
Real things are real. They are right in front of us. We can touch them, we can see them, at the very least we can feel them without doubt. If you have to believe in something, there is a good chance you may doubt its existence at times.
I believe in true love and love at first sight, I believe in God, I believe in a life after death, I believe in souls and soul mates, I believe in destiny, I believe all people have good intention, and I believe in myself. I believe in second chances, I believe we are composed of atoms, I believe in the Big Bang. I believe in ghosts. I believe I am on the right track. I believe it when people have good things to say about me.
I do not believe it when people have bad things to say about me. That’s because I know it. I don’t need to believe it because it is real. I don’t think I want to believe in anything anymore now.
Believing is every single fragile being’s fatal flaw; and every single fragile being’s only hope.
I wanna see a really cool Disney princess who can’t sing. I wanna see this pretty young girl who sounds like a beached whale when she tries to sing “Happy Birthday.” And none of the musical numbers feature her because she doesn’t sing.
But halfway through the movie, she figures out
She can rap like hell
This post kept getting better and better with every word